September 19, 2008

The Frogs -- San Francisco 5-19-03 Part 2

Here is the second half of the Frogs show from San Francisco in 2003. . Do you all want more exclusive live bootlegs from Chattanooga? I have a bunch that have never been heard before outside of about 6 or 7 people. I'll see what I can dig up.


The Frogs -- San Francisco 5-19-03 Part 2



1. Whisper
2.(Threats/Saddest Day-Know?)
3. Weird/Raped
4. (Sheryl Crow/Fuck the Trees etc.)
5. Just When I needed you most
6. (Poor Calista/Star Wars etc.)
7. I'm Back To Women
8. (Stars with Mouth Conditions)
9. Been A Month Since I had a Man
10.Gwendyln Macrae
11. The Man With the Candy
12. (Jewel/Marx Bros/Courtney Love)
13. Bad Mommy
14. Stargirl*


*I may have uploaded the final song twice. If so, just delete it or be glad you have two . .

Download The Frogs Part 2


Uncle Vernon threw up twice this morning. We're thinking of just putting him down for good. Cats aren't as cute as kittens.

No comments: